19 Mar 2009

The Legend of Zelda; Twilight Fisherman

For no clear reason, I've starting playing Twilight Princess again. I beat the game once, back when the Wii first came out (although I'll be honest it took a while).

So yeah, I rode around on Epona for a while, shooting arrows at random vultures, killing Poes, swearing when I ran out of arrows in the big dungeon challenge. But then I decided to pay a visit to the Fishing Hole, just to see what it was like there. When I played the game the first time, I found that I was too rushed to stop and smell the metaphorical roses because the storyline was really dragging me along. In a good way.

So yes I've starting fishing in Twilight Princess. Not that's there's a lot of skill to it. It's just throw, wait, splash, wait, splash, pull, wind, pull, tip, wind, A + B, disappointment. Just for once I want to see Link take the fish and bite into it, just like I saw Bear Grylls do once. That was pretty gross. But the fishing itself is very relaxing. The area itself looks nice on my 480p television (because I'm just that awesome =D) I totally think that Hena is awesome. Rollgoal is officially the world's most aggrivating minigame, and you know I'm stuck on the level just before you get the Frog Lure. Heh. Frog.

In other news, I still want an Xbox 360, but I need a job first... My last job made me want to die, so hopefully the one I have lined up will be better. For no apparent reason, I really want Resistance: Retribution. No idea why. I've never played either Resistance games. I haven't even got a PSP. I may just get one though, just to play Retribution... There we go then.

Frog. That's a great word...

No comments:

Post a Comment